Monday 26 September 2011

Feedback and Day of photography

Today we got our books back from marking, we gave them in last Thursday, consisting of the concealed and revealed theme we were set over summer. I got a C grade, with a potential B. I saw why I got that and know how to improve, hopefully next time I boost up to a high B.
I wrote down my reflection just after the project ends in my book.

We also went out during our 2nd hour to do photography, our objective was simple. To take portraits of different types, such as close ups, long shots and medium shots. Me and my 2 friends went to the graveyard for this, the location was obviously popular due to how a few groups of people from our class were there. Here are my favourites from today, edited at home in Adobe Lightroom.










No comments:

Post a Comment